Raka Reputation Leads in Marketing Communications for IPOs in India!
An IPO is perhaps the single loudest message that a corporate sends in its history.
It is also a capital opportunity to communicate. Communications during IPO go a long way, not only in the marketing of an IPO, but also in in building a better image and relationships among the extended stakeholder spectrum for the Issuer Company.
Raka Reputation is a specialist IPO communications partner. With an experience of over 160 IPOs, comprehensive in-house infrastructure to provide public relations, advertising, investor relations, social media and online solutions, we are perfectly placed to help you leverage communications opportunities presented during your IPO. Our constant counsel and hand-holding helps the Issuers in leveraging maximum opportunities to communicate.
Offering all solutions through a single team, Raka Reputation perfectly understands the regulatory complexities and marketing priorities. We understand the system. Quick turnaround timelines, positioning the company and the IPO right among investors, influencers, etc. we are able to build a favourable argument about investing in the IPO. We offer all this in a most cost-effective manner. We have healthy working relationships with almost all Lead Managers managing the IPOs.
Raka Reputation is equally successful in communications for IPOs scheduled for main-board listing at NSE and BSE as it is for mandates that are scheduled to be listed on the NSE Emerge and BSE SME Exchange. Out of the 160-odd IPO mandates managed by us in the last decade, about 50% have been listed on main boards. While doing this, we have worked with 34 Lead Managers.
We have completed 51 IPOS in the first nine months of FY 2017- 18 with complete satisfaction on our service by associated Investment Banks and also the Issuer Companies.
Some of the unique achievements in IPOs include managing communications for:
- India’s most successful IPO in terms of over subscription in last two decades
- India’s first ever SME IPO. Listed on BSE SME Exchange
- The first IPO to be listed on NSE Emerge
- Handling most number of mandates in a financial year in last one decade
- Consistently in top of league tables on number of mandates managed (Source: Prime Database)
Raka Reputation has a comprehensive offering to assist the IPO-bound companies in building a sound argument for investment among investors and influencers. Through PR, we help create the desired visibility to assist in the marketing of the Offering. Our PR solutions include building key messages, media training the spokespersons, creating necessary documentation, connecting with all relevant media, etc. Among the specifics, our PR offering constitutes the following:
- Press Conferences (anywhere in India)
- Broker/Investor Conferences (anywhere in India)
- Analyst Conferences (normally at Mumbai)
- Pre – Issue Corporate Profiling
- Communications during IPO
- Listing Ceremony
We are equipped with a full-fledged creative and production team. We are also an INS accredited advertising agency with media planning and media re-releasing capability to enable multi-media campaigns across India. Among the specifics, our advertising offering constitutes the following:
- Corporate Communications (Print Media, Television, Outdoor, Online and Social Media)
- Issue Advertising (Print Media, Television, Outdoor, Online and Social Media)
- Corporate Film
- TV Commercials
- Films for Online and Social Media
- Design and production of all requirements such as banners, backdrops, corporate brochures, etc.
We have a comprehensive offering to assist the IPO-bound companies in building a sound argument for investment among investors and influencers. With an understanding of the process of investment behavior, our investor relations offering constitute the following through hosting conferences and direct communications through direct mail, social media and online community platforms:
- Broker Relations
- Investor Relations
- Analyst Relations
Through the new age media communications of Social Media and online platforms, we aim to influence & engage with investors and influencers. These platforms are particularly effective with the younger generation. With regulatory framework always in mind, we normally recommend the following:
- Short films for WhatsApp and Social Media channels
- Creative and execution of digital communications on Social Media platforms
- Advice / execution of IPO related communications on Company’s website
- Email or SMS bursts
- Building a YouTube Channel